Summer Select Tryouts SECOND DAY May 7th!
U12 Boys AND Girls Summer Select Tryouts May 7th!
2016-2017 Primary Recreation Program Registration is OPEN!
AYSO XFC Club Tryouts are SCHEDULED!
1) EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION for our Primary Recreation Program is OPEN for the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 season. The cost is $95 per player and you can register ONLINE at www.eayso.org. Early Bird Registration will END on May 31st and the price will go up $10 per player for registrations received June 1st through July 31st. After July 31st, registration will go up another $10 per player for LATE registrations. PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT! Also, be on the lookout for ON SITE registration information in the next few weeks.
2) Summer Select Tryouts will be held AGAIN on Saturday, May 7th (all at Union Middle School)
- U14 at 2:30pm (second day)
- U12 Boys AND U12 Girls at 2pm - YES! We have coaches, so come and tryout!
- U10 Boys AND U10 girls at 3pm (second day)
3) We have tryout dates set for our AYSO XFC Club teams in the Salt Lake Metro Area for the 2016-2017 season. Tryouts will be based on BIRTH YEAR. So, come tryout on the date and time assigned to your birth year. The first 30 minutes will be devoted to registering for for the actual tryout. Each participant will need to do THREE things before being allowed to tryout.
1) Fill out and bring the tryout registration form.
2) Receive a tryout number and proceed to designated field.
3) Players who ARE NOT registered with AYSO for the 2015-2016 season must bring a signed Non-AYSO Participant Form.
Tuesday, May 24th
6:00pm to 8:00pm - Boys born in 2007 or 2008
Thursday, May 26th
6:00pm to 8:00pm - Girls born in 2007 or 2008
Saturday, May 28th (Second Day)
10:00am to 12:00pm - Boys born in 2007 or 2008
1:00pm to 3:00pm - Girls born in 2007 or 2008
Older age groups - Over 10:
Tuesday, May 31st
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Boys born in 2005 or 2006
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Boys born in 2003 or 2004
6:30pm to 8:30pm - Boys born in 2001 or 2002
6:30pm to 8:30pm - Boys born in 1998 or 1999 or 2000
Thursday, June 2nd
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Girls born in 2005 or 2006
5:00pm to 7:00pm - Girls born in 2003 or 2004
6:30pm to 8:30pm - Girls born in 2001 or 2002
6:30pm to 8:30pm - Girls born in 1998 or 1999 or 2000
Saturday, June 4th (Second Day)
8:30am to 11:30am - Boys born in 2005 or 2006
8:30am to 11:30am - Boys born in 2003 or 2004
12:30pm to 2:30pm - Boys born in 2001 or 2002
12:30pm to 2:30pm - Boys born in 1998 or 1999 or 2000
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Girls born in 2005 or 2006
3:00pm to 5:00pm - Girls born in 2003 or 2004
5:30pm to 7:30pm - Girls born in 2001 or 2002
5:30pm to 7:30pm - Girls born in 1998 or 1999 or 2000
All players should bring water to each tryout session they attend.
If you have any questions, please email Steve Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Video for ALL Parents:
Volunteers! Coaches! (especially coaches) and Refs! Get your basic training done ONLINE at AYSOTraining.org
WHY CHOOSE AYSO over Other Programs?
AYSO's Vision is to provide world class youth soccer programs that enrich children's lives.
AYSO's Mission is to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a
fun, family environment based on AYSO's Six Philosophies:
The mission is accomplished by providing these essential services:
Coaching and referee programs including quality delivery systems
Quality administrative and operating systems with a support network
Strong financial position
Special network for volunteers, supported by a national staff
Just a reminder for you that all the coaches, referees, and board members are volunteers. During games, remember that the coach is the coach, the referee refs the game, the parents and spectators cheer the players on in a positive manner. Volunteers are always needed, let a board member know how you would like to help.
PARENTS! - Please take a moment to read the Parent's Pledge before your child's first game.
What makes AYSO special?
Everyone Plays (at least half a game)
Balanced Teams (talented players spread among teams)
Open Registration (no tryouts, anyone can sign up to play)
Positive Coaching (encouragement rather than criticize)
Good Sportsmanship (everyone has fun)
Player Development (teaching players skills)
Safe Haven and other online training can be found at the TRAINING SITE HERE. You can obtain your volunteer id number at www.eayso.org or you can send an email to email@example.com.
Reminder: no dogs or other animals are allowed at Union Middle School or other schools during practices or games!
All games are played at Union Middle School on Saturdays. It is up to the coach of the team where and when the practices will be held. We will play 8 games in the fall and 8 games in the spring. All players need to wear shin guards, bring a soccer ball, and a water bottle to all practices, they must wear their shin guards and have a water bottle at all games.
You are now entering an AYSO Kids Zone
By entering this kids zone, you agree to the following:
Kids are #1
Fun - not winning - is everything
Fans only cheer, and only coaches coach
Respect the volunteer referees
No yelling in anger
Leave no trash behind
Set a proper example for our children
No dogs or other animals at the fields, games or practices
If you can agree to the above, we welcome you.
IF NOT, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE LEAVE NOW.
AYSO - it's for the kids Sandy, Utah AYSO Soccer - GENERAL INFORMATION
Region Budget Posted Here is our region budget in PDF format for those who are interested.
Parents, We Need Your Help We are in need of as many parents as possible to get registered as volunteers for this season. Go to www.eayso.org and fill out a volunteer form and mail it to the P.O. Box listed above. AYSO is an all-volunteer, parent based organization. Go to our Volunteer page for a list of all of the volunteer needs we have. There is something to fit into everyone's schedule. We need you!
All games are played on Saturdays at Union Middle School. Practice times and locations will be determined by your child's coach. Age cutoffs are July 31st and range from 4 years to 18 years of age.
Please check out our Contact page to find out how to contact our new Board.
Coordinators If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the coordinator of your child's age group and they will be happy to help address and solve problems on behalf of the Board.
Registration Refund Policy If for some reason your child is unable to play BEFORE the season starts, we will refund your registration fee MINUS a $15.00 processing fee. Once uniforms have been distributed for a given season, NO REFUNDS will be given at any time.